As promised - here are the recipes for the crackers, dressing, and pate that I shared in class. Enjoy!
SEEDY CRACKER RECIPE
2 cups Flour-you can use any kind!
2 Tbls Flax, sesame seeds
2 Tbls millet
1 cup Pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
2 tsp Herbs de Province
1/4 cup brn sugar
2 tsp baking soda
2 cups milk, add 2 Tbls vinegar (you can use whey, soy or almond milk)
1 cup dried fruit (cranberries, goji,sultanas)
1/4 cup molasses
1. Mix dry ingredients
2. Comine milk, vinegar and molasses
3. Add wet and dry and mix well.
4. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans
5. Bake at 350F 50-60 minute
7. Refrigerate in sealed container overnight
8. Slice think and dehydrate
Note: batter will be very runny, this is normal, it will bake into a dense loaf.